Saturday

How I Came To Love Being Trampled PART I: submitted by Clarence

PART ONE

TITLE: “How I Came To Love Being Trampled”
FETISH ADVOCATE: Clarence aka Trampled
Date Submitted: September 30, 2008

F13tch: I was working on building my Ass Worship page today when one of my Myspace friends IM’ed me for the first time.

After a good conversation about our shared interest in foot fetish and being trampled by beautiful women I asked him if he would like to help me spread awareness about how guys like us come to love being trampled.

After he shared his story with me I really was excited to share it with all of our fellow fetish advocates on my site. Clarence was happy to oblige and I am sure you’ll find his personal experience informative and entertaining.

Thanks Clarence for your story. Ok, I will now turn your attention to Clarence’s story:



[Begin Quote]

Clarence wrote: “…Well it all started when I was in the 7th grade so that would put me at the age of 12 or 13. And I was seeing this girl I will simply refer to here as “Linda”.

We would play games such as hide and seek together.

So one day while playing a typical game of hide and seek it was my turn to hide, I went into the living room and they had this weird couch.

This couch had a really crazy design. I lifted the couch up and hid under it, while I was under the couch I could see everything in the living room because being under this couch was like being inside of a cage.

So it sat up off the ground about 12 inches and had this whickered mesh stuff that I could see through.

Anyway, when I was done counting she came a hunting!

She was looking for me for a long time and I could tell she was getting mad.
So I would make little sounds to make her stay in the living room but she still couldn’t find me, heh, heh.

So as she went to walk out of the living room, I made a soft whistle noise and she turned around and walked over towards the couch. She lifted the pillows, and thought I was under them.
Well she didn’t find me under there, so she stepped up on the couch to look behind it!
And that’s when it happened! To my surprise I was trapped beneath this couch being trampled by Linda!

This couch was pretty much pillows and springs so not much to keep her weight from smashing me!!

I began to feel a chill in my body and this horny feeling surge through me because when she stepped up on the couch it was right over my cock, and she smashed my penis and I instantly got hard.

I was like wow I really like that, so I made another noise and she found out that I was under there. I was about to push this couch up and slide out and end the charade but…
as soon as I tried to escape she hurried up and stomped back down on the couch and pushed it back down on me so that I was completely trapped like a rat in a cage!!!!

To my shock, excitement, and growing arousal, she started jumping up and down, and furiously jogging in place on the couch and I mean she wasn’t nice about it at all!
I guess I embarrassed her for hiding to good or something because apparantly now it was my turn to be humiliated!

She jumped on every part of that couch and got me really good!
I was so turned on by that entire experience that I couldn’t get it out of my mind for weeks.
Even though I was bruised pretty bad I loved it.

The cool thing was, whenever I looked at the bruises from her feet stomp prints all over my body or touched them I would immediately be taken back to that moment of being under the couch trampled under her pretty legs and feet!

It was like reliving the experience through a vivid flashback trigger by my own bruises as I would get turned on all over again…


~ WHY TRAMPLE TURNS ME ON

Well for me Trample is hard to explain why it turns me on, because to this very day I still don’t understand everything about it.

I just know when a women comes into a room and I’m laying on the floor and she comes over and puts her foot on my face or on my penis I start getting hard.

Because at that moment I know that I’m about to have this beautiful women full weight standing on my cock and smashing it. Then she would start walking up my body and yes it hurts but not in a bad way, it’s a good hurt.

As she makes her way up your body and places her feet on your face and steps up on your face and you can barely see her face though her toes and all you want to do is stick your tongue out just a bit to taste her foot a little.

It really turns me on when she stands on my face for a long time and its hard to catch your breath because her foot is over your nose and mouth…but if I could take it I would love for her
to stand there all day.

But when she is done, she will walk back down to my cock and smash my penis with her foot and uses the other foot to roll my nuts around and smash them a little.

So I guess where I’m going with this is that I like the feel of being trampled and crushed, and the point of view from laying beneath her, and ultimately the exciting mixture of pleasure and pain that comes with being trampled beneath a beautiful woman.

What turns me on the most about being trampled is the gradual expression of her dominance over me and even a bit of her embracing her own sadistic side as she slowly gets more comfortable with walking and trampling on my willing body.

I like her to feel in control over me, I want her to feel my body relaxed beneath her weight, and it really turns me on as she as she goes wild and loses herself as she takes her stress out on my body with her feet in high heels…”

[END Quotes]

[End of Part One. Part Two Coming Soon…..Stay Tuned…]

No comments: